The Certified Professional assessors are highly qualified in measuring the performance of individual competencies. They also have substantial experience in the field that they assess and are themselves Certified Professionals. Most of the Certified Professional assessors are also actively engaging in the context of low carbon innovation.
The assessors are the interface with the candidates - the ambassadors of Certified Professional.
To ensure that they are able to take the best possible assessment decisions they commit to continuous training. Assessors are in close contact with the management team and fellow assessors to share experience, and feedback.
Assessors are expected to:
- Familiarize themselves with the approach of Certified Professional
- Prepare and conduct an interview with each candidate they are assigned
- Take a transparent and justified assessment decision and write up a corresponding assessment report
- Collect and provide general feedback on the framework and the assessment processes
- Share and exchange information with fellow assessors and the management team