You are committed to unlocking the future European job market?
You have evaluated and assessed projects and skills?
You are motivated to become part of the Certified Professional initiative?
If so, we encourage you to apply as an assessor provided you fulfill the following:
- At least three years' relevant working experience in the field you wish to assess ( Accelerating Transitions / Promoting Innovation)
- Professional international experience where you engaged with the relevant working area (Accelerating Transitions / Promoting Innovation)
- Relevant work experience in evaluation and assessment – of competencies, skills, projects, activities, showing expertise in assessment standards
- Motivation to carry out the activity of Certified Professional assessment, demonstrating interest and personal enthusiasm for an innovative initiative at European level
- Fluency in written and spoken English, with at least C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL)
Currently there are no open positions.